Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Gabriel ITGabs <it...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/04 14:56:46 UTC

[users@httpd] How to get or show the path of a php script running with mod_fcgid?

Hello,

This is my first post/email here and I tried to not ask but there is
very few info about mod_fcgid

I am using the wrapper and I did some basic things to load a php.ini and
fcgid.conf per user with different configurations per site

this is my wrapper

#!/bin/sh

# If you customize the contents of this wrapper script, place
# a copy at /var/cpanel/conf/apache/wrappers/php5
# so that it will be reinstalled when Apache is updated or the
# PHP handler configuration is changed

itgadd=' -d noflag ';
[[ -f ~/php.flag ]] && itgadd=" -d file=$0:$1:$2:$3:$4";
[[ -f ~/fcgid.conf ]] && . ~/fcgid.conf
[[ -f ~/php.ini ]] && exec /usr/bin/php -c ~/php.ini -d $itgadd
exec /usr/bin/php $itgadd

the thing that i am trying to do is get the path of the script if the
flag exist [[ -f ~/php.flag ]] && itgadd=" -d file=$0:$1:$2:$3:$4";
but when I do a ps aux its only show me

/usr/bin/php -c /home/user/php.ini  -d file=php5::::

I want to see something like /usr/bin/php -c /home/user/php.ini  -d
file=/home/user/www/scriptrunning.php
I am not sure if it's possible with fcgid or if i am very wrong.

I have a lot of more question but this first one will help me to debug
another situations like hangs on, time outs etc

Thanks!