Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by yadubi <ya...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/14 00:31:01 UTC

Leaf menus stop responding after collapse and expand

I have an application which is modeled on ajax SimpleTreePage example.
Navigation is handled by overriding
the onNodeLinkClicked of the LinkTree class.
There are tree levels of nesting in the menu, the second level has multiple
leaf nodes.
Everything works as expected until I collapse and expand the second level
menu. Thereafter,
the highest leaf node under that node stops responding to mouse clicks, but
other leaf nodes still work.
This might be a bug.

Re: Leaf menus stop responding after collapse and expand

Posted by yadubi <ya...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
It might be a bug, can you please make a quickstart that shows the
behavior? Thanks.

-Matej