Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by pyrin prateepnatalang <ph...@hotmail.com> on 2010/07/04 18:35:38 UTC

Can u help me i want to convert Font.ttf to the XML file

 I want to use thai language in fo report but i cant convert font

I try so many way to convert  ANGSA.TTF to ANGSA.XML more than 1 month
til now i cant do
i got org/apache/fop/fonts/apps TTFReader  error in my attach picture

i change somany version of apache fop but get the same error

So Can u help me convert my attach file ANGSA.TTF to ANGSA.XML and send to me

if u help me so i can finis my study project

help me pls

Re: Can u help me i want to convert Font.ttf to the XML file

Posted by Michael Seeberger <Mi...@isys-software.de>.
Hi,

here is your ANGSA.xml.

The Ouput of the Conversion was as following:

Parsing font...
Reading C:/ANGSA.ttf...
Ascender and descender together are larger than the em box. This could
lead to a wrong baseline placement in Apache FOP.
Font Family: [Angsana New]
Creating xml font file...
Creating CID encoded metrics...
Writing xml font file c:\ANGSA.xml...
This font contains no embedding license restrictions.

XML font metrics file successfully created.

to convert ttf-Files yourself you should open a command-box and navigate
to your fop-installation-path. Then you should use this:

java -cp
build/fop.jar;lib/avalon-framework-4.2.0.jar;lib/xml-apis-1.3.04.jar;lib/xercesImpl-2.7.1.jar;lib/xalan-2.7.0.jar;lib/commons-logging.jar;lib/commons-io-1.3.1.jar;lib/xmlgraphics-commons-1.3.1.jar;lib/serializer-2.7.0.jar
org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader C:/YOURFONT.ttf C:/YOURFONT.xml

Greetings
Michael Seeberger