Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by David Ezzio <de...@apache.org> on 2009/05/21 16:56:09 UTC

Confluence wiki permission?

Hi all,

I ran across a simple type in the download page that I thought I would
correct:

% java -jar you/path/to/openjpa.jar | grep revision
             your

And discovered that I did not know how to log in with permission to
change the page.  Do all committers have that, or is that a case by case
thing, or what?

Thanks,

David Ezzio

Re: Confluence wiki permission?

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Mike,

You are a confluence administrator (now). Let me know if there's
anything that you are unable to do.

Craig

On May 21, 2009, at 8:02 AM, Michael Dick wrote:

> It's a confluence thing. There are a few groups that have access to
> the
> wiki, asf-cla and openjpa-developers are the most relevant.
>
> Your confluence userid should be in both groups, but sometimes we
> need to
> ask  someone to make sure the groups are updated. Craig is the only
> one on
> the team with sufficient karma to update the groups (AFAIK).
>
> Craig, could you add David to the appropriate list(s)?
>
> David,  I can add you as an individual user if you pm me your
> confluence id.
> This would be temporary until you're in the openjpa-developers group..
>
> -mike
>
> On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 9:56 AM, David Ezzio <de...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I ran across a simple type in the download page that I thought I
>> would
>> correct:
>>
>> % java -jar you/path/to/openjpa.jar | grep revision
>>           your
>>
>> And discovered that I did not know how to log in with permission to
>> change
>> the page.  Do all committers have that, or is that a case by case
>> thing, or
>> what?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> David Ezzio