Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by nanduri <na...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/18 07:02:54 UTC

Parmeterization

Hello,
  im doin parameterization in jmeter and i have used the function _csv read
to the content from csv file i had saved the csv file in jmeter bib
directory.Totally i have two scripts one multiple registration and one is
multiple logins.I have created the csv for both the scripts and saved in
jmeter bin directory.When i rna the script contents in the csv file are not
extracted and passed to the script.I checked in jmeter error log it was
showing error rdJMeterEngine: To revert to the earlier behaviour, define
jmeterengine.startlistenerslater=false
2009/09/18 10:04:11 INFO  - jmeter.engine.StandardJMeterEngine: Running the
test!
2009/09/18 10:04:11 ERROR - jmeter.engine.PreCompiler: invalid variables
org.apache.jmeter.functions.InvalidVariableException: __CSVRead called with
wrong number of parameters. Actual: 3. Expected: 2.

.2.I have tried with csv data set config my script is not running at all can
any body help me in this greatful if u help me

--kirann

Re: Parmeterization

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
what errors are you getting with CSV data set config? check jmeter.log. Note
that relative paths in CSV data set config are relative to the locations of
your script.

for your current error
__CSVRead called with wrong number of parameters. Actual: 3. Expected: 2.

should tell you what the problem is.
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/functions.html#__CSVRead for
examples

regards