Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Wahed Hemati <he...@em.uni-frankfurt.de> on 2019/09/03 15:57:59 UTC

DUCC without shared file system

Hi there,

the release notes of DUCC 3.0.0 indicates, that one major change is,
that DUCC can now run without shared file system.

How do I set this up? In the Duccbook however it says that you need a
shared filesystem to add more nodes
(https://uima.apache.org/d/uima-ducc-3.0.0/duccbook.html#x1-22400012.9).

Thanks in advance.

-Wahed

Re: DUCC without shared file system

Posted by Eddie Epstein <ea...@gmail.com>.
Unless all CLI/API submissions are done from the head node, DUCC still has
a dependency on a shared filesystem to authenticate such requests for
configurations where user processes run with user credentials.

Posted by Lou DeGenaro <lo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lou DeGenaro <lo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lou DeGenaro <lo...@gmail.com>.