Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2008/04/08 07:58:16 UTC

Link to the venue for today's Amsterdam meetup (wiki down)

Hi,

The wiki is down ATM, if people are looking for the venue it's
Pakhuis de Zwijger, links:

http://www.dezwijger.nl/?nid=184
http://tinyurl.com/6y6vvl

Or search Google for JcrMeetupApril2008 and use the cache, Luke.

Some of us will meet in the Moevenpick hotel lobby at 8:45 to go there.

-Bertrand

Re: Link to the venue for today's Amsterdam meetup (wiki down)

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 6:47 PM, Torgeir Veimo <to...@pobox.com> wrote:
>  ...Can we get a rudimentary transcript for those who weren't able to attend?...

We mostly had presentations on various JCR-related topics, no real
group discussions AFAIK (but I came in a bit late).

My Sling demo presentation is up at
http://www.slideshare.net/bdelacretaz/sling-demo-jcr-meetup-2008/ , it
would be good if others could upload theirs as well.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Torgeir Veimo <to...@pobox.com>.

--
Torgeir Veimo