Posted to community@apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2007/01/15 16:51:57 UTC

ApacheCon EU 2007 CFP extended slightly

Due to technical difficulties on the ApacheCon website, a number of
people had difficulty submitting their papers, or logging in, and
also due to the holiday in the USA, we are extending the CFP through
Tuesday, 23:59 EDT, so that people won't be left out of this process
due to problems outside of their control.

It is our sincere hope to not have to extend it any further, so that
there can be some review by as large a number of people as possible
prior to the talk selection meeting.

Thanks for your patience.

--
Rich Bowen, for the ApacheCon Planners