Posted to ivy-dev@incubator.apache.org by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de on 2007/10/29 09:55:17 UTC

AW: svn commit: r589116 - in /incubator/ivy/core/trunk: CHANGES.txt src/java/org/apache/ivy/Main.java

>+    private static List getExtraClasspathFileList(CommandLine line) {

no javadoc?

>+                while (tokenizer.hasMoreTokens()) {
>+                    } else {
>+                        Message.warn("The extra classpath '"
>+ file + "' does not exist.");
>+                    }

I would add a note what you do with that file. Something like

Message.warn("Skipping extra classpath '" + file + "' as it does not
exist.");

Jan

Re: svn commit: r589116 - in /incubator/ivy/core/trunk: CHANGES.txt src/java/org/apache/ivy/Main.java

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On 10/29/07, Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de <Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de> wrote:

> >+    private static List getExtraClasspathFileList(CommandLine line) {
>
> no javadoc?

You're right, I should add some. The fact is that this commit comes from a
patch where there wasn't this method (its code was in the main method), but
the main method length then exceeded checkstyle threshold, thus I run
refactor extract method just to make checkstyle happy, and forgot to add the
javadoc.

>+                while (tokenizer.hasMoreTokens()) {
> >+                    } else {
> >+                        Message.warn("The extra classpath '"
> >+ file + "' does not exist.");
>

> I would add a note what you do with that file. Something like
>
> Message.warn("Skipping extra classpath '" + file + "' as it does not
> exist.");

Good point, will do.

Xavier

Jan