Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2010/07/15 10:50:51 UTC

Moved documentation bugs

Hi,

I just noticed that we had some bugs open for the launchpad base 2.1.0
and 2.2.0 releases - most of them are documentation bugs - which means
docs are missing for the features.
I moved these now to 2.2.2 to ensure we really fix them for the next
release. However while doing so, I realized that this of course breaks
the change log for 2.1 and 2.2 - so I think once we documented the stuff
we should move them back.

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Moved documentation bugs

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Justin Edelson  wrote
> How about we close those issues out entirely and create a new issue
> called "Redocument Launchpad" with a Fix Version of 2.2.0?

Yes, good idea

Carsten

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.
How about we close those issues out entirely and create a new issue
called "Redocument Launchpad" with a Fix Version of 2.2.0?

IIRC, Felix had started a rewrite of the Launchpad page. Felix - if this
isn't the case, feel free to assign this issue to me.

Justin