Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org> on 2019/05/10 02:34:58 UTC

Re: [DISS] Some thoughts on some trends Dubbo should follow.

Hi,

Sorry for coming to this thread late.

Blow is a draft proposal from Mercy and me. We try give Dubbo a new service discovery model to better adapt to Cloud Native structure, it is far from the final resolution, please feel free to share your opinions to help improve it.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/3942 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/3942>

Ken