Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2006/05/23 16:57:01 UTC

hackathon at apachecon?

Folks, there's going to be a big group of Axis2 and Synapse guys from
WSO2 at ApacheCon Europe in June. Would others be interested in getting
together for some f2f/hacking work at the hackathon?

I think it'd be mighty useful.

Sanjiva.

Re: hackathon at apachecon?

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Well in that case lets focus on Synapse on Tuesday.

Paul

On 6/24/06, ant elder <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This was discussed on the chat the other day and i think you were all
> leaning towards Monday. I now wont be arriving in Dublin till Tuesday so
> from my perspective Tuesday afternoon would be better.
>
>    ...ant
>

> On 5/24/06, Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I was thinking the same thing.... we talked about this at the last Synapse
> IRC. I'll ask the organisers if they can find us a room with a whiteboard.
> >
> > Any preferred days? Tuesday might be good.
> >
> > Paul
> >

> > On 5/23/06, Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@opensource.lk > wrote:
> > > Folks, there's going to be a big group of Axis2 and Synapse guys from
> > > WSO2 at ApacheCon Europe in June. Would others be interested in getting
> > > together for some f2f/hacking work at the hackathon?
> > >
> > > I think it'd be mighty useful.
> > >
> > > Sanjiva.

> > > For additional commands, e-mail: synapse-dev-help@ws.apache.org
> > >

> > --
> > Paul Fremantle
> > VP/Technology, WSO2 and OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair
> >
> > http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
> > paul@wso2.com

Paul Fremantle

Re: hackathon at apachecon?

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: hackathon at apachecon?

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
I was thinking the same thing.... we talked about this at the last Synapse
IRC. I'll ask the organisers if they can find us a room with a whiteboard.

Any preferred days? Tuesday might be good.

Paul

On 5/23/06, Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> wrote:

> Folks, there's going to be a big group of Axis2 and Synapse guys from
> WSO2 at ApacheCon Europe in June. Would others be interested in getting
> together for some f2f/hacking work at the hackathon?
>
> I think it'd be mighty useful.
>
> Sanjiva.

Paul Fremantle

Re: hackathon at apachecon?

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
I was thinking the same thing.... we talked about this at the last Synapse
IRC. I'll ask the organisers if they can find us a room with a whiteboard.

Any preferred days? Tuesday might be good.

Paul

On 5/23/06, Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> wrote:

> Folks, there's going to be a big group of Axis2 and Synapse guys from
> WSO2 at ApacheCon Europe in June. Would others be interested in getting
> together for some f2f/hacking work at the hackathon?
>
> I think it'd be mighty useful.
>
> Sanjiva.

Paul Fremantle

Re: hackathon at apachecon?

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.
Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:
> Folks, there's going to be a big group of Axis2 and Synapse guys from
> WSO2 at ApacheCon Europe in June. Would others be interested in getting
> together for some f2f/hacking work at the hackathon?
>
> I think it'd be mighty useful.

Maybe, I'm flying in to dublin on tuesday morning, and have my little
soap stack to do interop testing with. I've been busy tracking down
problems with axis1.x and muse this week; if I send it an empty
wsa:messageID header it throws a runtime exception. Empty WS-A headers
are not in the spec, but its painful to track down interop problems by
getting the stack traces from remote endpoints.

-steve