Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Matheus Leite <ma...@gmail.com> on 2004/11/24 05:46:23 UTC

Deploying a site on Windows hangs indefinitely

I am running into a lot of trouble trying to deploy a site on a
Windows XP machine. The client machine is Windows XP as well. I am
using Maven 1.1 and Cygwin.

Basically the "site:deploy" goal hangs indefinitely almost at the end.
If I issue by hand each command the plugin uses to deploy the site,
everything works fine. But when Maven invokes them, bang. I've also
sorted out that Maven hangs exactly at when it tries to decompress the
.tar.gz file:

'${maven.site.gunzip.executable} ${maven.final.name}-site.tar.gz'

I tried to use a different version of gzip but the problem persists.
Please can anyone help me out? This has been a show stopper for me.

If anyone is successfully using Windows to deploy a site, could they
share their configuration?

Thank you

Matheus