Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/20 23:20:19 UTC

Clarify the different component sets

Hi,

For a while that I have a question to make about current components set :)

If search for TextInput.as, I found the following projects:
- HTML5
- Basic: I know that this is the smallest and 100% PAYG core components
from the framework
- Express
- Jewel: I know that this extends from Basic and it's focus of design with
TDJ samples (excelent choice for new project and Flex remake projects)
- MXRoyale: I know that this is the emulation for MX components (excelent
choice to port from Flex with less time and no focus on design)
- SparkRoyale: I know that this is the emulation for Spark components
(excelent choice to port from Flex with less time and no focus on design)

I don't know what the purpose of Express components set and HTML5

Thank you,
Hugo.

Re: Clarify the different component sets

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com>.
More than that, I think each directory should have a README file that
explains the goal or intended use of that component set.

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Thank you again.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.