Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by murali k <il...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/28 12:48:02 UTC

boost on certain keywords

Say I have a clothes store,  i have ladies clothes, mens clothes

when someone searches for "clothes", i want to prioritize mens clothing
results,
how can I achieve this ?
this logic should only apply for this keyword, other keywords should work
as-is

should I be trying with something on synonyms or during the process of
indexing ? or something in dismax request handler ?

Re: boost on certain keywords

Posted by Shashi Kant <sk...@sloan.mit.edu>.
http://www.lucidimagination.com/blog/2009/08/05/getting-started-with-payloads/

Posted by Shashi Kant <sk...@sloan.mit.edu>.