Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Sainan Khan <pe...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/18 19:58:57 UTC

How to store and use a continuation for later use

I'm a very newbie in javaflow. Consider the following basic example:
class MyRunnable implements Runnable {
  public void run() {
    System.out.println("started!");
    for( int i=0; i<10; i++ )
      echo(i);
  }
  private void echo(int x) {
    System.out.println(x);
    Continuation.suspend();
  }
}

Continuation c = Continuation.startWith(new MyRunnable());
Continuation d = Continuation.continueWith(c);

I can do it from the same program. But how can I do it like saving 'c'
from this program and later restore it from another program? Can you please
give
me an example with the appropriate syntax for that part only?

Thanks,
Sainan