Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Bryan Field-Elliot <br...@netmeme.org> on 2002/06/05 01:06:29 UTC

solved - was Re: InvocationTargetException/NoSuchMethodError on deploy

I believe I have solved my problem... I used to be using Axis beta 1. I
had the "jaxrpc.jar" left over from beta 1 in my Tomcat/common/lib
directory. After copying beta 2's version of jaxrpc.jar into common/lib,
it appears as though I can deploy correctly now.

Thanks,

Bryan

On Tue, 2002-06-04 at 14:20, Bryan Field-Elliot wrote:

    I'm using Axis beta 2. I've written a WSDL file (by hand), generated
    skeletons/stubs, compiled them, and deployed them to Tomcat just fine.

    Now when I try to deploy the Axis service (using the generated .wsdd
    file), I get the following exception. Any help would be greatly
    appreciated, as this is very puzzling. Are class files missing, or is
    something misconfigured?