Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by liulocust <li...@163.com> on 2006/10/13 08:36:43 UTC

Can't get current correctly request URL used jscookMenu

    When click jsCookMenu item to triger a action,then goto a jsf page,the IE
address display the URL before.
for example:first when I login the system ,the IE address maybe
http://localhost:8080/sys/index.jsf;then I click the
menuitem1 to goto introduce1.jsf page,but the IE address
display:http://localhost:8080/sys/index.jsf;then I click the menuitem2 to
goto the introduce2.jsf page,the IE address display
:http://localhost:8080/sys/introduce1.jsf.
    when click the jscookMenu menuitem,the IE address always display the url
before,but the jsf cotent is right.So how to resolve the problem?

RE: Can't get current correctly request URL used jscookMenu

Posted by liulocust <li...@163.com>.
I resolve the problem follow the link.Thank you Tom.

Posted by Tom Innes <To...@allTiers.com>.
Take a look at