Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Diego Gutierrez Alonso <di...@hotmail.com> on 2003/01/02 12:48:50 UTC

HTMLDocument.uid2url(uidIter.term().text())

Hi, i´m having a look from the code, and looking into the IndexHTML.java i
have found the instructions "HTMLDocument.uid(file)" and
"HTMLDocument.uid2url(uidIter.term().text())", and i can´t understand what
do they do. I have look in the API too, and i haven´t find anything. Can
anyoune help me?

I´d like to understand how the program index the files, thanks