Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/13 16:28:03 UTC

[ApacheCon] Tobago

Hi there

ApacheCon is still fine. But that is not the reason for this email.
During the slot between our two MyFaces session, there was a guy
asking if some of the tobago guys are attending.

He told me that he and his team had done an application by using
Tobago. But then we had to start the second session...
Unfortunalty we haven't seen him anymore after the second session. :(

So perhaps this guy is reading... please respond ;)

Greetings,
Matthias
--
Matthias Wessendorf