Posted to users@shindig.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/21 01:07:55 UTC

Re: Spin off Apache Shindig 2.5.0-beta5 release with critical fixes

Hi Stanton,

The Caja fix does warrant new release but I think it could wait till
next week if no one actively using Caja with Shindig.

I dont know if any implementors of Shindig that uses Caja needs this
ASAP. I know Yahoo! container does use it.

I am CCing user list for FYI.

Paul, any thoughts?

- Henry

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
Release can wait.  The caja problem was a limited set of revisions.

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.