Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/20 13:19:41 UTC

closing issue

Jayapal, you closed issue CLOUDSTACK-6485 as "Can't reproduce". You
should first consult with the author to make sure the problem is bkac.

--
Daan

Re: closing issue

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
Hi Daan,

I intended to close CLOUDSTACK-6084 because CLOUDSTACK-6485 is reverted, mistakenly
resolved the CLOUDSTACK-6485 which is opened in other tab.

Thanks,
Jayapal