Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/11 09:46:10 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache BookKeeper Release 4.12.1, release candidate #0

I'm happy to announce that we have unanimously approved this release.

There are 5 approving votes, 3 of which are binding:
* Amit Chavan
* Matteo Minardi
* Henry Saputra
* Sijie Guo
* Enrico Olivelli

There are no disapproving votes.

Thanks everyone!

I will proceed with the release procedure

Enrico Olivelli

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache BookKeeper Release 4.12.1, release candidate #0

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for driving the release, Enrico!

Congrats to the community for another release!

- Henry