Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ajai Joy <aj...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/11 16:50:36 UTC

schema - sequence id / generator

Hello,

I have a return type for an operation in a wsdl , it can return a choice of
different sequences.

Ex:

operation getNameTypes  returns CUSTOMXMLResponse

now in the wsdl schema,

<xs:complexType name="CUSTOMXMLResponse" >
                <xs:choice>
                    <!-- SEQ_0 valid login response -->
                    <xs:sequence* id="sessionid"*>
                        <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="SessionId"
nillable="true" type="resourceNamespace:SessionId"/>
                    </xs:sequence>

                   <!-- SEQ_1 invalid login response -->
                    <xs:sequence* id="error"*>
                        <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="Error"
nillable="true" type="resourceNamespace:Error"/>
                    </xs:sequence>

The problem is the generated code uses sequence_0 or sequence_1

ex:  m_wsresponse.getCUSTOMXMLResponseSequence*_type0()*.setXXX(xx);
m_wsresponse.getCUSTOMXMLResponseSequence*_type1()*.setXXX(xx);

I dont want the generator to use type0 or type1. Is there a way it can
generate the code based of the id I give to a sequence. ??

Thanks
Ajai