Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Thamizh <tc...@yahoo.co.in> on 2008/04/29 15:16:25 UTC

Reg passing values dynamically to web service

Hi,

I have deployed the web service using .jws method. Now I wanted to change those into .wsdd method.

Can I pass dynamic values to web service using web service deployment descriptor. If so can you please tell me How?

E.g String licenseServer="mgr@chn.com" . This mgr@chn.com needs to be passed dynamically using wsdd.

Regards,
Thamizhannal P

 Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on  Best of Yahoo! Groups.

RE: Axis2 1.3 - new attribute TYPE in SOAP Response

Posted by "Nath, Niraj" <Ni...@cns-inc.com>.
Thanks Nadir for the info.

Regards

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
Niraj,

I assume you are using POJOs to expose as Web service?  If so, there is a