Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/27 17:52:52 UTC

Generating Sitemap links

Hi

I am trying to create a sitemap showing all available links on a particular
website.

The way i tried is this:
I haven't used the menu on our available pages.
I have customized the menu and showing them as a sitemap link.But here it is
showing only those pages which are visible in the live area (where
visiblenavv = true).It is not showing the links with the false status.

I also tried to include sitetree.xml into my program and tried to read in
the same way as the sitetree2nav.xsl reads it. But my XSL  couldn't read it.
Is there any way where I can create a sitemap in lenya with all links
available as sitemap links dynamically?

--
Thanks

Bhavya Sharma