Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by William Guo <gu...@apache.org> on 2018/12/11 05:29:03 UTC

[NOTICE] We will move our griffin repo to gitbox

hi all,

As you might know, as required by ASF, we will move our repository from
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/griffin.git
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/griffin.git

We will do this in two-three days, and will get you updated on this.

that should be transparent from your end.

Thanks,
William

Re: [NOTICE] We will move our griffin repo to gitbox

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.
From infra team,

## Using GitHub with ASF repositories ##
When your project has moved, you are free to use either the ASF
repository system (gitbox.apache.org) OR GitHub for your development
and code pushes. To be able to use GitHub, please follow the primer
at: https://reference.apache.org/committer/github

We appreciate your understanding of this issue, and hope that your
project can coordinate voluntarily moving your repositories in a
timely manner.

All settings, such as commit mail targets, issue linking, PR
notification schemes etc will automatically be migrated to gitbox as
well.

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.
hi all,