Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2017/02/16 18:23:46 UTC

[FlexJS][SpriteFlexJS][Maven] Integrating SprtiteFlexJS into Apache Flex problems

Hi,

One of the efforts I'm doing is to get Lizhi's SpriteFlexJS *compliant*
with Apache FlexJS

To make that I put the current project inside "projects" folder with the
other libraries. I added license headers as well and then try to make it
building with Maven.

The big problem right now is that I can't get the project to find core html
classes like "HTMLCanvasElement".

So I created a branch "feature/spriteflexjs-refactor", with only the basic
project structure and 1 AS file that references some of the JS missing
classes.

Could someone take a look and see what's happening?

My bet is that there's some bug that make this impossible to accomplish at
the moment

Thanks

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: [FlexJS][SpriteFlexJS][Maven] Integrating SprtiteFlexJS into Apache Flex problems

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 2/16/17, 10:23 AM, "carlos.rovira@gmail.com on behalf of Carlos Rovira"
<carlos.rovira@gmail.com on behalf of carlosrovira@apache.org> wrote:

>The big problem right now is that I can't get the project to find core
>html
>classes like "HTMLCanvasElement".

Did you verify that HTMLCanvasElement is in one of the SWCs?  SWCs are ZIP
files so unpack the ones you think have it and actually look.

HTH,
-Alex