Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Robin Green <gr...@hotmail.com> on 2000/09/09 16:32:27 UTC

Re: Fwd: patch for XIncludeProcessor.java (fixing the encoding problem with XInclude)

I'm forwarding this to cocoon-dev where hopefully someone else will take
care of it. Attachments to follow in next message.

"Tagunov Anthony" <at...@nnt.ru> wrote:
>Hello, Robert!

(my name's not Robert, incidentally)

cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org

>and as you've been participating in the discussion on encoding problem
> >with xinclude processor,

Well, I don't actually know anything about xinclude.

http://profiles.msn.com.