Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jess Holle and Wendy Vidlak <je...@mediaone.net> on 2000/08/27 07:46:01 UTC

border-before?

The FOP docs claim to support border-before.

I tried it on various items, table-rows, table-cells, etc, and have not had
any luck.  Specifically, I want to get horizontal borders between (certain)
table rows, without getting vertical borders and without being drawn over by
cell background colors.

Am I missing something?

[Currently due to lack of table-header capability and this, I am actually
considering placing the table header cells in the page header as a separate
table with before and after leaders....  Some extra FOP examples would be
helpful.]

--
Jess Holle