Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Hui Ding <wo...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/16 08:29:21 UTC

[classlib][jsse]Is cipher suite TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA going to be supported? If not, how can I write my own?

Hi Experts,
As far as I know, Cipher Suite TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA is not supported
by Harmony yet, is there a plan to supported it in Harmony? If not, is there
a guideline that I could follow to write my own TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA
cipher suite and plug it into Harmony?

Regards,
D.H

Re: [classlib][jsse]Is cipher suite TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA going to be supported? If not, how can I write my own?

Posted by Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org>.
I'd encourage you to browser the source [1] for the other suites and
submit your implementation as a patch to the project.

-Nathan

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/