Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Kshitij Shukla <ks...@cisinlabs.com> on 2016/01/14 08:28:10 UTC

[CIS-CMMI-3] Regarding nutch geolocation

Hello everyone,

I have a quick concern which is like, does nutch have any geolocation
detection of domain? I mean is it possible to get the location/operating
area of the domain/webpage?
for example, supose this url www.allaboutturkey.com is in seed list, so
if there a way I could get that this site is being operated in turky ?

Kshitij Shukla
Software developer
CIS

--

------------------------------

*Cyber Infrastructure (P) Limited, [CIS] **(CMMI Level 3 Certified)*

Central India's largest Technology company.

*Ensuring the success of our clients and partners through our highly
optimized Technology solutions.*

www.cisin.com | +Cisin <https://plus.google.com/+Cisin/> | Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/cyber-infrastructure-private-limited> |
Offices: *Indore, India.* *Singapore. Silicon Valley, USA*.

DISCLAIMER:  INFORMATION PRIVACY is important for us, If you are not the
intended recipient, you should delete this message and are notified that
any disclosure, copying or distribution of this message, or taking any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited by Law.