Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Yan Huang <az...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/01 16:53:18 UTC

The issue in maven-clean-plugin

Hello,

Not sure if anyone encountered the similiar problem with maven-clean-plugin.
I've configured this way to remove **/*.java but **/*impl.java in pom.
However, this plugin still removes all *.java file:

<plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-clean-plugin</artifactId>
        <configuration>
          <filesets>
            <fileset>
              <directory>src\mygroupID\myprojectID</directory>
              <includes>
                <include>**/*.java</include>
              </includes>
              <excludes>
                <exclude>**/*Impl.java</exclude>
              </excludes>
            </fileset>
          </filesets>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

Basically, it doesn't take "<excludes>" tag into account. Now, I'm forced to
use "antrun" plugin instead. Is it a bug in clean plugin? Any ideas?

Thanks
Yan