Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Komaravelly, Sandeep" <Sa...@in.pega.com> on 2014/03/06 12:15:18 UTC

Namespace related

Hi Andrei,

If I use a namespace
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing
from org.apache.cxf.ws.addressing.VersionTransformer.Names200408.WSA_NAMESPACE_NAME
do I need to use the Object factory and EndPointResource also from the same class Names200408 ?
or a generic WSA_OBJECT_FACTORY from org.apache.cxf.ws.addressing.ObjectFactory and
EndpointReferenceType created using this WSA_OBJECT_FACTORY can be used?

Thanks
K Sandeep

Re: Namespace related

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Mar 6, 2014, at 6:15 AM, Komaravelly, Sandeep <Sa...@in.pega.com> wrote:

> Hi Andrei,
>
> If I use a namespace
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing
> from org.apache.cxf.ws.addressing.VersionTransformer.Names200408.WSA_NAMESPACE_NAME
> do I need to use the Object factory and EndPointResource also from the same class Names200408 ?
> or a generic WSA_OBJECT_FACTORY from org.apache.cxf.ws.addressing.ObjectFactory and
> EndpointReferenceType created using this WSA_OBJECT_FACTORY can be used?

I believe you should just use the normal cxf.ws.addressing.* related classes (EndpointReference, etc….).    The purpose of the VersionTransformer stuff is to allow you to use the “normal” versions and they are transformed at runtime to the desired versions.

--
Daniel Kulp