Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Tom Prochaska <to...@sbcglobal.net> on 2018/12/13 16:24:22 UTC

Need Text Font

Can you tell me how I would go about downloading the file for the "Gill Sans MT"font?

Saved, not by what I've done, but by who He is, not by who I am, but by what He's done,

 I am, as always, Losing my grip, but firmly in His,

Tom Prochaska

Re: Need Text Font

Posted by Steven Ahlers <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Tom,

Font availability is operating system dependent. Download it to your operating system and then it will be available for any application to use.

If you have any further questions please respond to the
users@openoffice.apache.org
email address with information including: OS, OS version and version of OpenOffice you are using.

Steve