Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Sujit Dhamale <su...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/20 08:51:46 UTC

how i will take data from my Facebook community ?

Hi ,
below is my case study ...

i need to do analytic on my Facebook community.
is any one know,  *how i will take data from my Facebook community ?* is
any Facebook plugin available ? or is any way to store data from Facebook ?

i want to store this data in HDFS and implement further .

Kind Regard
Sujit Dhamale

Re: how i will take data from my Facebook community ?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hey Sujit,

1. Please do not cross-post to several lists, and cause inbox flood to
many others. Thats not a valid way to seek faster answers - forming a
proper question after research is the key. See
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html for a good read on
this.

2. Your question needs to go to the Facebook Developer Support
community, at http://developers.facebook.com. Perhaps you may even be
looking for this API here, that applies to Facebook Groups:
http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/api/group/

--
Harsh J

Re: how i will take data from my Facebook community ?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hey Sujit,

--
Harsh J

Re: how i will take data from my Facebook community ?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hey Sujit,

--
Harsh J

Re: how i will take data from my Facebook community ?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hey Sujit,

--
Harsh J