Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/01 00:38:15 UTC

New committers

Hi ODEers,

I'm happy to announce new blood in the ODE team. Please join me to
welcome our new committers Terry Mueller and David Carver. Both have
been actively contributing important fixes to ODE, so I'm happy to have
them in the core team!

I'm looking forward to see their commits soon :)

Thanks,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de

Re: New committers

Posted by Jeff Yu <je...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations.

Regards
Jeff

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 8:38 AM, Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi ODEers,
>
> I'm happy to announce new blood in the ODE team. Please join me to
> welcome our new committers Terry Mueller and David Carver. Both have
> been actively contributing important fixes to ODE, so I'm happy to have
> them in the core team!
>
> I'm looking forward to see their commits soon :)
>
> Thanks,
>  Tammo

Cheers,
Jeff Yu