Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Shigekuni Kondo <ko...@lab.ntt.co.jp> on 2013/01/17 07:57:17 UTC

Launching Felix framework on Eclipse PDE

Dear Felix Experts,

I would like to launch the Felix framework (Ver. 4.0.3) on Eclipse PDE
to debug the bundles under development.

Concretely, I would like to switch from Equinox to Felix which is
launched framework on Eclipse PDE.
# without using maven tool.

Could you please let me know how to launch Felix framework
on Eclipse PDE?
As far as I checked, it seems that the plugins will be required...

Best regards,

Shigekuni Kondo

  Shigekuni Kondo

  Promotion Project 1
  NTT Service Evolution Laboratories

  1-1 Hikarinooka Yokosuka
  Kanagawa 239-0847 Japan

Re: Launching Felix framework on Eclipse PDE

Posted by Shigekuni Kondo <ko...@lab.ntt.co.jp>.
Hi Thomas

Thank you so much for your helpful answer.
I've been able to launch the latest felix on Eclipse PDE.

Best regards,

Shigekuni kondo

Posted by Thomas Calmant <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi,