Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Vincent Demay <vi...@anyware-tech.com> on 2007/10/18 09:50:19 UTC

Wicket-contrib-yui on bamboo

Hi all,

Yesterday I added wicketstuff-yui to bamboo in order to deliver jars to
the maven repo and to check the build :
http://wicketstuff.org/bamboo/browse/YUI3-DEF

Bamboo can send mail when build become unstable (it is since this
morning) so if you want to receive mail from bamboo when project can not
build or when tests fail just let me know or add yourself to the
Wicketstuff YUI build plan configuration.

Cheers

--
Vincent Demay

Re: Wicket-contrib-yui on bamboo

Posted by Vincent Demay <vi...@anyware-tech.com>.
Frank Bille wrote:
> I see you depend on wicket/wicket-velocity 1.3 snapshot. Perhaps you want to
> set up a dependency to those to projects in bamboo, so yui is build
> everytime changes are made to wicket. In that way you are actively notified
> about apichanges, which causes problems in yui.

You're right, I just add wicket/wicket-velocity to parent dependencies,
Thx Frank

--
Vincent

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org>.