Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "mr.knowledge" <mr...@gmx.de> on 2007/09/18 16:30:05 UTC

Axis Webservice question again

Hello,

maybe my question is out of topic. I send it two times before but don't get an answer until now. Please let me know if this is the wrong mailinglist. But If someone can help me I would be very happy.

I have deployed some small example webservices in Axis and the services work, i.e. if I click on

http://localhost:8080/axis/services/AddiererWebService
I get "Hi there, this is an AXIS service! Perhaps there will be a form for invoking the service here..."

I can also create the wsdl file throug attaching ?wsdl.

But now my problem. I try to create a small BPEL example which uses my 2 Axis Webservices (called AddiererWebService and MultipliziererWebService)

The WebService .class files are of course in the classes order. If I try to deploy the .bpel and .wsdl file (which is included in this mail) I get the following error message:

Ouch, something went wrong while deploying the process. Here's the error I got:

  BPWSContainerProcessService: exception while compiling BPWS file: No activity was found for the process. Perhaps the namespace is incorrect.
I would be very happy If someone can help me which lines must be modified or what should I do that this example works. I hope there is someone who can help me. I suppose the error is in the namespace. Maybe the axis webservices must be "adressed" in another way.

best regards and thanks in advance

alex

Re: Axis Webservice question again

Posted by "mr.knowledge" <mr...@gmx.de>.
Anne,

thank you very much for this advice (because I got only 2 answers). I will
try this and if I have further problems I post again.

best regards,

alex
Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
You might find this blog entry on namespaces informative:
http://atmanes.blogspot.com/2006/07/short-explanation-of-xml-namespaces.html

Anne

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Alex,

Posted by "mr.knowledge" <mr...@gmx.de>.

Posted by "Walker, Jeff" <Je...@fmr.com>.
This looks suspiciously like an IBM product problem.
I don't know the answer, but here is an email chain that mentions other
people that have a similar issue. I recommend you send them an email to
see if any of them found a solution.
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/dw_thread.jsp?message=4107568&c
at=7&thread=49362&treeDisplayType=threadmode1&forum=167#4107568
-jeff

  _____