Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Matthew Baird <Ma...@motiva.com> on 2003/08/06 18:51:07 UTC

the ner Geronimo Project at Apache

We should get someone participating in this as soon as possible. They will want to put a CMP and JDO implementation in this container and it should be OJB.

I noticed that some JBoss and Castor guys were attached to this project and they'll have some good input on how to go about doing the integration.

Thomas? Do you have time to get on this? Jakob? Armin?

cheers,

Re: the ner Geronimo Project at Apache

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

So you are not subscribed to general@jakarta or announce@apache ;-)

The announcement is on the first page on www.apache.org.

> Do you have any link, or person to contact?

Most discussion currently happens on general@incubator, but
geronimo-dev@incubator has just been created and the threads should
sooner or later move over there.

Stefan

Re: the ner Geronimo Project at Apache

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de>.
Hi Thomas,

see
http://theserverside.com/home/thread.jsp?thread_id=20763&article_count=6
8

regards,
Armin

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
Hi Matthew,

1.0 and Docs

Posted by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com>.
One of the things listed as still missing for 1.0 is improved docs -
however I am unable to really find anything in Scarab related (except
improving ObjectCache docs).

If anyone can give me a pointer as to what they see as needing work I
will tackle it immediately.

-Brian