Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Allen Atamer <aa...@casebank.com> on 2004/03/23 00:02:08 UTC

termPosition does not iterate properly in Lucene 1.3 rc1

Lucene does not iterate through the termPositions on one of my indexed data
sources. It used to iterate properly through this data source, but not
anymore. I tried on a different indexed data source and it iterates
properly. The Lucene index directory does not have any lock files either.

My code is as follows

TermPositions termPos = reader.termPositions(aTerm);
while (termPos.next()) {
        // get doc
        String docID = reader.document(termPos.doc()).get(keyName);
}

Is there anything wrong with that? Thanks for your help,

Allen