Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Santiago Gala <sg...@apache.org> on 2008/04/16 08:19:08 UTC

Re: Requesting proper karma for Tuscany Committers to access repo/private/committers

El mar, 15-04-2008 a las 16:24 -0700, Luciano Resende escribió:
> Could someone on the IPMC please help us get the proper karma to some
> Tuscany committers that does not have access to
> repo/private/committers. From a thread on infra@a.o the following
> committers does not have proper access :
>
> agrove ajborley amita edwardsmj frankb fuhwei gwinn isilval jmarino
> jsdelfino kelvingoodson kwilliams slaws svkrish
>
> BTW, I'm asking this here, per infra@ request.

done. jsdelfino was already added by joes at r648453

Regards
Santiago

--
Santiago Gala
http://memojo.com/~sgala/blog/

Re: Requesting proper karma for Tuscany Committers to access repo/private/committers

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Santiago.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Re: Requesting proper karma for Tuscany Committers to access repo/private/committers

Posted by Simon Laws <sl...@apache.org>.