Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Jay Kreps <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/11 17:22:42 UTC

JIRA reports

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know a way to schedule a weekly report in JIRA? I would love
for JIRA to email the dev list with the set of open tickets with patches
attached to help ensure we keep up on our reviews. Is there a way to do
this from within JIRA?

-jay

Re: JIRA reports

Posted by Jay Kreps <ja...@gmail.com>.
Okay, did that. Now the report includes any issue with the status including
one of the patch available status or anything with an attachement. This
will get a few false positives, but that is probably okay.

-Jay

Re: JIRA reports

Posted by Joel Koshy <jj...@gmail.com>.

Re: JIRA reports

Posted by Jay Kreps <ja...@gmail.com>.
Cool, I did this. It will go out once a week. Hopefully this will help us
keep on top of patches. Currently the JIRA has to be in one of the
patch-related states (patch submitted, patch reviewed, etc). One issue I
notice is that attaching a patch doesn't actually move things into the
patch submitted state, you have to do that manually. Not sure if there is
any fix for that. Another way to do it would be if there is a way just to
search for things that have patch files attached, but I couldn't figure
that out.

-Jay

Re: JIRA reports

Posted by Joe Stein <cr...@gmail.com>.