Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Leszek Gawron <lg...@apache.org> on 2006/09/07 13:55:55 UTC

Creating a mavenized cocoon application

As I suck in writing documentation I decided to summarize first steps to
create a cocoon application in a blog entry [1]

If anybody finds it useful I will continue the tutorial. The best thing
would be if somebody more english fluent ports it to cocoon docs.

[1] http://ouzo.squash.eu.org/2006/09/creating_a_mavenized_cocoon_ap.html

--
Leszek Gawron                                  http://ouzo.squash.eu.org

Re: Creating a mavenized cocoon application

Posted by hepabolu <he...@gmail.com>.
Leszek Gawron said the following on 7/9/06 13:55:
> As I suck in writing documentation I decided to summarize first steps to
> create a cocoon application in a blog entry [1]
>
> If anybody finds it useful I will continue the tutorial. The best thing
> would be if somebody more english fluent ports it to cocoon docs.
>
> [1] http://ouzo.squash.eu.org/2006/09/creating_a_mavenized_cocoon_ap.html

Sorry for not replying earlier. This looks like a good idea, I could
"port" it to Cocoon docs and give you more permissions there (if you
don't already have them) to put the info in there.

AND PLEASE CONTINU.

Bye, Helma