Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org> on 2008/07/30 13:23:20 UTC

[Tomahawk] Any pending release tasks

Hi Team,

I would like to know whether there are pending tasks on the next Tomahawk
release.
So that I can help.

Thanks all.
--
Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed
http://www.jroller.com/page/HazemBlog

Re: [Tomahawk] Any pending release tasks

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 6:57 AM, simon.kitching@chello.at <
simon.kitching@chello.at> wrote:

> Hazem Saleh schrieb:
>
>> Hi Team,
>>
>> I would like to know whether there are pending tasks on the next Tomahawk
>> release.
>> So that I can help.
>>

> I think that one thing that needs doing is restructuring the Tomahawk
> website.
>
> There used to be just one Tomahawk version, but Leonardo has now created a
> separate "tomahawk 1.2.x" project that has increased JSF1.2 compatibility. I
> split the "myfaces core" website into separate JSF1.1 and JSF1.2 parts a
> while ago; maybe the same needs to be done for tomahawk, so that people can
> find the right mvn reports, javadoc, etc for the different releases?
>
> At the minimum, the existing website would need to be updated to mention
> the existence of the two separate lines...

The idea could be do something like Trinidad: a link to 12 version site
inside 11 site, so the user enters first to trinidad and then to trinidad
1.2.x. It is not as difficult but it takes a lot of time compiling and
testing.

Suggestions and help are welcome!

Posted by "simon.kitching@chello.at" <si...@chello.at>.