Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Tom Backer Johnsen <ba...@psych.uib.no> on 2013/11/20 06:58:48 UTC

Showing notes

I am doing a presentation with Impress, and I am using my Mac together with a projector.  When I have the extra display connected, the Mac shows the current slide together with the next slide.  What I would like to have is to replace the picture of the next slide with the notes for the next slide.  Or at least having a display of the notes.  Is this possible?

I tried to install the "Presenter Control Extension" as pointed to in the "Apache OpenOffice" page, but got an error message on version 4.0.1 on the Mac.

Tom