Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nirmit Desai <ni...@us.ibm.com> on 2006/07/30 00:16:03 UTC

[Axis2 1.0] log4j error messages

Hi all,

I have a rather strange problem. I have deployed a service and I am trying
to run the test case (generated from WSDL2Java). The only output I get is
this:

(org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder).

No exceptions. However, I know all is not well as the SOAPMonitor does not
see any messages. Also, the service should have made entries to a database
and I have inserted print statements in my callback handler classes. I
neither see the database effects nor the printouts. The server log files do
not change after I run the client.

I have log4j.properties and commons-logging.properties in WEB-INF\classes,
is there anything specific they should have?

Any clues?

Thanks,

-Nirmit