Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ranjith <ra...@relq.com> on 2003/05/20 09:00:55 UTC

Re: Help Required !

 HI Guys !!

at present am working on Jmeter1.8 .i have few doubt's regarding how to use
the User Parameters for the HTTP request .... the scenario is as follows :
1.
NO of Threads:25
rampup time : 5
loop : 2

am using the Tomcat 3.2 and has writen few sample servlets and Jsp's .i want
to capture the parameters and the cookies .... which am able to do :) . and
after that i wanted to send the parameters with different values for each
loop and then test how it works ..... this is where i got stuck :) .

any help or suggestions on this will be appreciated .

 2. the second scenario is how to use the functions exactly ?

for example i have to send different usernames and passwords for some
validation ... so i have to go to the functions and then create a function
with the values and then paste it in the parameters .......... or do i have
to do in anyother way ?

can any one suggest excatly how to go about for the above scenario's.

Thanks and Rgds
Ranjith K babu.