Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Julien Sentier <js...@rocketmail.com> on 2009/11/26 14:52:03 UTC

Unable to engage module : rampart (only in Ubuntu 9.04 ?!)

Hi,

I've developed a simple Web Service with Username Token. It uses Tomcat 6, Axis2, Rampart 1.4. As you see, I'm using the last version of each software.

It works fine on my MacBook Pro with Mac OS X 10.5. But when I follow the same steps with the same code on another machine with Ubuntu 9.04, I encounter the following error when launching the client:
[java] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unable to engage module : rampart
     [java] 	at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.engageModule(ServiceClient.java:358)

The secure server is deployed correctly. When I look the "Available Modules" in Axis2 admin, rahas and rampart are available. And, yes, I have copied lib/* files and *.mar files in the right directories (like on my Mac).

Could you see what could be wrong ?

Regards,
Julien

Re: Unable to engage module : rampart (only in Ubuntu 9.04 ?!)

Posted by Julien Sentier <js...@rocketmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks, that was exactly the problem.

In don't know why but on my mac it works whithout the repo directory and without the configuration context lines!

Julien

Posted by Thilina Mahesh Buddhika <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi Julien,